Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Friday!!!!! FRIDAYYYYYYYYY!

Hello all! I have been a busy bee and buzzing all around my world of school. Between seeing more of my children from the career center to seeing graduates along with attending to my present children too, it has been a great week! My theatre students are so amazing and amusing. They are talented and are having a blast in my classes. I am so excited by what I have seen them do this week! The character sketches were phenomenal!
As for why I have been busy, I have been creating a blog on behalf of the Citizens for Mary L. Cook Library of which I am a part of. If you have a chance, check out the blog!
http://citzensformarylcooklibrary.blogspot.com
What is going on with the Mary L. Cook library is nothing new right now in Ohio and many states beyond ours. The state is not providing the libraries with enough money to run properly, not even enough to run with anything more than a bare bones staff. So, I am trying to do all I can and many other people who love the library are all taking part in this group to help keep the Mary L. Cook library open and eventually thriving, hopefully. So, check out the site and if you are local---visit my favorite library, you will be glad you did.
All for now as I need to spend Friday night party night with my family. Lots of love to all of you!
Signing off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment