Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heating pad, chores and 100 pages baby!

Today was a day filled with chores galore. I did the dishes, laundry, changed and washed the sheets, cooked, washed more dishes and played with Heather along with helped her with her reading and overall homework. She read to me a number of books and we talked about reading fun. We signed her up for Kids Yoga Monday afterschool in October and November and she wants to do Upward Cheerleading again in the winter/spring months. Heather and I looked over her book order and picked several selections and all is well in the land of books. She was so cute. She said, "there are so many to choose from and I love books!" Then, she looked through her American Girl catalog and picked out what she wants for Christmas. I told her that she was going to get just a few presents this year and she is okay with that. She cut out what she wanted from American Girl and labeled it 1 through 5 according to what she wants most---too cute!---then, taped it to some construction paper and it now adorns the fridge. Yes, dare to dream about Christmas in September. That's my girl!
After all of that was done, I took a shower and then settled down to write and write and write some more! All in all, I started on page 83 today and ended up with page 100! 36, 667 words so far! I am ecstatic! I have no doubts and nothing holding me back now. All is well. I am constantly thinking about my characters and boy! It is tons of fun and amazing how, I can go to sleep, think about my characters and then start typing. It is quite unexplainable the feeling you get when you create characters that you know through and through. So, for now, I am doing great and my back still hurts, but I have rested this weekend. I have been in the land of happy heating pad and we shall see how that pays off tomorrow. Who knows what is in store for me and wow...are my fingers tired of typing! It is nice to have them feeling numb because of typing more so than numb because of my MS. What can I say, here comes the week! Watch out Monday, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment