Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday eve and all is well

I am tired. I admit it and I won't pretend. I am looking forward to the weekend. I love teaching, I am so good at it, but it zaps my energy. This is my ninth year of teaching and I love it, but this is not my last stop on the career trail. The icing on my cake is my writing and I will write and write my way through the rest of my life. My writing helps my MS because I am constantly thinking and working through my characters. Since my brain is active, I am happy to say that I am doing all things good for my brain. I know that I am a teacher, but part of me wonders how long I can keep teaching due to my level of pain and fatigue. The only person that knows the answer to that is---me. BUT, I am happy to say that I have disability both through STRS and Horace Mann, so whatever happens, I am ready. All for now. Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment