Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

I am tired...that pretty much sums it up. My MS is acting up in the form of shooting pain through my limbs, not fun. BUT, I am in good spirits, just tired. I am sitting here typing and watching FOX News for a few minutes. Today, besides teaching, I battled the land of the automated phone calls...not fun. It really seems like our society has turned to automated everything and BOY! Is it frustrating or what?! "Push one for English, push two if you are still listening, push three if you want to talk to a real person, just kidding!" I finally got a real person and they had a thick Indian accent. He shifted me over, supposedly, to customer service and it was another automated service...I called back, he did it again, it was automated---again! Frustration, the land of button pushing and saying short answers into the phone only to be misunderstood...ARRRGHHHH! But, I am focusing on my happy place....happpppy placcceee....happpy...place, ah who am I kidding...stupid automated, stupid service that is impersonal....stupid, stupid, stupid.
Tonight we had our Citizens for Mary L. Cook library meeting and it was successful. A meeting of the minds and trying to come up with ideas on ways to get the word out that we need the community's help and input. So, if anyone is available and from Warren county or Clinton county, meetings are at 7:00pm at the library.
All for now, signing off from this tired and frazzled teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment