Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Saturday, September 26, 2009

It is a lovely rainy day from the land of pregnancy books and fun!

I have been nauseous all week. Thus is the life of this thirty something mom. I would put up with just about anything if the end result was a happy healthy child. I sit hear typing and looking at my six year old in front of me. She has actually poured over a baby name book so much that she has claimed it for her own. Heather has started a list of names. The funny part is that she is going through them alphabetically. Too cute! She is so excited about having a little brother or sister.
Yesterday was too funny. I had purchased a jar of pickles as a joke the other day---a small jar of baby kosher pickles. The funny part is that, yesterday, I ate the whole thing. Heather helped with only two of the pickles...talk about a walking cliche'. I then text Keller to find out that she has eaten her way through five jars of pickles as she is due April 10th. So, we are the pregnant, the hungry for whatever minerals we are missing, the amusing and the nauseous. Such is life and I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment