Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Big news, big news!

Hello from the land of this happy go lucky English teaching, grammar preaching, book reading mom! This week has been a wild ride of a week and then some! After months of trying to get pregnant and hoping and praying,...I'm PREGNANT! Complete with saltines, smoothies and nausea, oh my! So, if I didn't get a chance to call you yet, I am sorry, but I have been very busy and my blog is wonderful for sharing news and happenings in my world.
I have always wanted to have a big family, ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to have four kids and a loving husband. I have always been told what a wonderful mom I would make and, finally, after much discussion with Linn, (my first husband) he decided that he wanted an heir. I was lucky enough to have Heather, but that was all the children he wanted. I thought that Heather was all I was going to have...and now, I am blessed once again. The idea that I could have another and that life is as good as it is is staggering to me. I love my life, I love my daughter, I love my husband and my child...to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment