Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bye bye pain! HELLOOOO happy days!

I am so happy to say that I merely hurt my back and that all is well in my world---no MS flare up! Yay! So, I have taken it easy and now am ecstatic! Today was a good day! My students were great today and all went well.
I think that the best part of my day was the moment Heather and I had after she was done with school and we sat under a tree on the property of Louisa Wright. Heather and I sat and talked about her day. We laughed and smiled, had a good time talking and truly connected. It was nice. Life is all about these moments. These wonderful moments where you just listen and laugh and love. I am so lucky to have such an amazing daughter, wonderful life and a good and kind husband. Heather loves school and she loves learning. Who could ask for anything more?
The other wonderful reality is that Heather is going to take violin lessons! My lovely girl, who has wanted to play violin since she was three, is going to learn how to play. I am so happy to be able to do this for her.
Life is such a wild roller coaster ride. One minute, you are smack dab in reality in the form of pain, pain and more pain. The next, relief, happiness and thankfulness galore. I am so lucky to know that I am alive and full of life. Thank you all for being part of my world. A world filled with words said and words heard. Stories told and stories given. I love being the collector of these stories, both mine and others to share with the world...or, sometimes, with no one..

No comments:

Post a Comment