Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yellow Springs with Kellee and TJ ala soccer! Pass the Bengay!:)

Today, Kellee and I went to Yellow Springs and had a wonderful day! We ate lunch at the Sunrise Cafe, my favorite restaurant there and visited CJ at Living Green---favorite store:). After a yummy meal, we both decided on a vegan chocolate pudding cake and it was amazing! We had a good time telling stories, laughing and shopping. We got coffee from Brother Bear, an amazing coffee shop that is owned by a couple who roast their own coffee beans and it is the best coffee I have ever had. I have to go there anytime I am in Yellow Springs to get my coffee for home. We also went to get some vegan chocolate at a cute little sweet shop that is near the organic grocery store---names are escaping me at the moment. Overall, it was an awesome window shopping, laughing and walking type of a girl day.
While I was in Yellow Springs with Kellee, Heather and KDAD---that is Kevin Dad, that is what she calls him---had fun at the Fairborn sweetcorn festival and also went to the Caesar's Creek flea market---because Kevin had booths/trailers at each location. Heather had a blast!
After all of that was done, we went to the Waynesville Varsity versus Alumni soccer game and proceeded to watch uncle TJ realize his age:). He played goalie---the whole game! AND, both teams tied! So, we are very proud of uncle TJ, even though we realize that bengay may be his friend tomorrow. Good luck uncle T!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment