Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Duh...duh..duh...der...der

Okay, so it has come to my attention that several people are reading my blog, just not joining my blog! (Join my blog so I know you are reading AND I will keep writing:)) Duh! Silly me...so, I have been spending my time writing my book instead of entertaining the masses...so, here goes!
Since we have last talked, I have a HOUSEKEEPER! It is the coolest thing! No Mrs. Doubtfire or anything, just Selena and she is awesome. She came in yesterday and made my world pretty! Yay, me! So, I of course, being a woman, cleaned before she came. That's what it comes down to, I cleaned----yes, I did---the night before. I explained to Kevin that I had to declutter the place so that Selena could clean it thoroughly.
"So, you cleaned the night before our housekeeper came?" Kevin said and started to laugh.
After explaining it to him, I finally admitted it...what can I say, I am woman, watch me clean.
Besides that, Heather has been riding her bike everyday without training wheels of course. She is a cycling fiend!
Last night I went to dinner with Kellee and Ron, their kids, Ron's mom and Kellee's sister along with Heather of course....boy, was it good! Then, we went to the land of Barnes and Noble...yayyyyy! I bought a few books, yeah, I know...what a shock!
Nothing too hilarious, but, hey! I have a clean house! Selena was awesome and will clean every two weeks....BECAUSE, as a wise writer friend of mine reminded me---"In six months, do you want to say you have a completed manuscript or that you have a clean house?" I chose option C.....both:)

No comments:

Post a Comment