Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pretty colors everywhere!

So, tonight we got to see fireworks! It was awesome! Heather and I both started in with the "ewwws" and "awwwws" and it was pretttty. Besides that, I got to babysit Oliver and was able to hold him when he was crying and then sooth him, rock him, put him back in his crib and then rubbed his back and he fell asleep. It was wonderful! I also hemmed his cute little outfit that he is going to wear tomorrow for his baptism. It is so cute! I got to spend time with all of the fam and boy! Was it hot! It reached ninety degrees and just reminded me why I live in OHIOOOOO. It is a little cooler there. But still, my idea of perfect is having a house in Maine. It is just such perfect weather there for me in the summer. Winter is another story, but summer is perfect! So, for now, I write and am proud to say that I wrote six pages today! Very exciting and I am happy with how everything is going in my book. Yay! Well, all for now as it is time to go off to bed and have sweet dreams with a not so small six year old's elbows, feet and arms in my face. What can I say, just the typical life of this mom about town.

No comments:

Post a Comment