Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good morning from Lexington, Ky.

Hello all! I am sitting on the couch and writing, the coffee doesn't seem to be working and I'm watching food network, why? Because I can! So, I realized how tired I was when I had to pull myself out of bed and the little kid in me said, "but I don't wannnnnnaaa!" But, I got out of bed and proceeded to make some tofu scramble and attempt to become part of the main stream with the use of caffeine...no such luck. I felt like looking around for some coffee grinds I could chew on or a coffee bean. Just goes to show you that we can---go, go, go! But, we do require rest.
So, today I am going to spend time with my mom and dad, both sisters, brother-in-laws and my nephew Oliver. He is soooo cute and he recognizes Aunt Jen thanks to spending a month with him this summer.
As for exciting stuff right now? Not so much. BUT, Kevin is done as of Sunday and will be back to our world on Monday! Yayyy! We can't wait! So, Heather and I are going to do the family thing this weekend and Oliver gets baptized on Sunday and THEN, Kate, Oliver, Heather and I get to go to the Newport Aquarium on Monday. That way Kevin can acclimate to the real world after the land of funnel cakes, ribbon fries, bourbon chicken, etc...has taken him away. SO, can't wait and looking forward to more fun this summer---I don't go back until the 24th! I do go back for a day on the 17th for training, but, that doesn't count:). So, all for now and have a great day! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment