Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Friday, August 7, 2009

Stupid cars! Stupid people! Stupid cities!

Okay, so I am driving back from Columbus today and the cars are doing the messed up car ballet meets bumper car. I want to roll down the window and just yell, "You are NOT in a NASCAR qualifying race!" But no, I was nice, just focused on "just keep driving, just keep driving..." Arrghhhh! Well, I survived, got home with "the Munch"and then regrouped to go to Lexington, Kentucky---thus, I had to go through CINCINNATTI! Yay, me! So, due to the fact that I didn't learn from my previous days antics. So, I ended up in Cinci at 5pm...duh...
But, funnier than all that, after yesterday's blog, we had a funny incident ala a friend of mine. So, I am sitting at the dining room table last night with his girlfriend talking and Ryan is taking a shower after a long day of working and making funnel cakes, ribbon fries and bourbon chicken, oh my! SO, he takes a shower, we hear a loud THUD and then I jokingly say, "Ha! Watch he fell down, I've fallen and I can't get up!" So, no one checked on him. Ryan finishes his shower and comes out drying his hair with a towel and has the best story ever. He is hold what looks like the faucet.
"Okay, so I am taking a shower and THIS flies off!" He holds up his not-so-trophy. "And here I am, shampoo in my hair, covered with soap and what am I gonna do? I fit this back on and hold it on with my leg and rinse off. And THEN, it shoots off AGAIN! So, I now I have this mark on my leg and at least, no soap or shampoo." We laughed and laughed. Poor Ryan,
After more discussion, Marissa said, "Well, I did knock on the door and you didn't answer."
Which was even funnier, because, if he was hurt, we thought he was OKAY...even though he didn't speak up. I instantaneously said, "I am soooo writing about this in my BLOG and book. Thanks!"
So, yes, my day started without a shower, morning tetris, but boy, did I have one heck of a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment