Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Friday, July 31, 2009

Wolfie and "I look Stupid" day

Okay, so I didn't blog yesterday, this is why. My cat, Wolfie, had a mishap with a dog or "something" and has bite marks on his butt. He is okay, but he had to go to the vet, it was a big fiasco including stupid visuals of cute kitty with "cone head"---hehehe...sorry, Wolfie. But, and I mean Butt...he is alright.
Yesterday, Heather and I had a wonderful day, cooking pizza from scratch, playing and being together. It was an awesome girl day and I wouldn't change a thing. I realize that every single thing I do helps my writing. Form reading tons of books to spending time with my husband or daughter, it all adds to my writing, as long as I write...so, off I go to land of writing! Well, I guess that I am technically already there! See you tomorrow, same time, same Bat channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment