Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Monday, July 27, 2009

Me in a Nutshell

So many things to so many people. Mother, Wife, Teacher, daughter, friend. My arms pulled like taffy meets Stretch Armstrong. "No good writer is a good parent, no good parent is a good writer." The hats I wear are aplenty. They teeter on my head as that of a circus performer teetering high above on a thin wire. I live for so many, including myself. A world where I am the "peace maker," "counselor," "mother to many" and more. I ask only to focus on me and my writing on what I have been doing all of my life, yet have put off more times than I can count due to being a mom, a teacher, a wife. I live in a world full of happiness now. A new life with my daughter and a new husband. I tell many people that I am blessed. They look at me funny after they hear my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment