Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Monday, July 27, 2009

Full Heart

I miss you...
Among the chatter, the laughter, the fun,
I miss your arms around me.
This world, short lived, is fast paced,
amazing, all encompassing.
But, in my glimmering moments
of sighs and smiles, I think of your face,
you lines around your eyes as you smile at me.
I love each line, each crevice of your past
found in the surface of you.
I love your world together,
So fun, so real, we breathe life in
and exhale in a laugh.
My soul mate, my heaven,
my world. I love you,
as the world around me is all abuzz,
the ideas flying from person to person,
the din of the characters talking
whirls around, landing on the likely
tellers of their tales.
Amongst this amazement of creativity,
I am whole and with you,
I may be with you forever knowing
full well now
that I will recede to this world whenever
the computer keys plink, plink, plink
out the stories that must be told
for others to see.
The spider-like fingers
spelling out the conflicts of many,
the mishaps of my characters,
the laughter, the sadness
all on the screen before me.
Thank you for your tolerance
and for hold, all that I am,
to your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment