Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, Monday, Monday

Hello to all! So, I have promised myself that I would use my blog as a start up for each day of writing. I promise to write whatever is on my mind, so here goes!
Yesterday, Kevin, Heather and I went to the Clark County Fair. It was fun and amusing all at the same time. To see the people walking around and watch them is just fascinating! I had more fun watching a karaoke guy singing SONG after SONG after SONG. Everything from country to Barry Manillow. It was a sight to see. He sat surrounded by his protective machines and just sang his heart out. I would have loved it more, I think, if he was wearing sequins or a cowboy hat---one extreme to the other, that would have been nice.
As a vegan, I can't eat much beyond salads in the normal restaurant or sauteed veggies, so---throw me into the "land of the fried" and I am clueless! I ended up with fried vegetables, which were totally soaked in oil. Needless to say, I am now paying for my actions as my body was not amused with my antics. Such is the life of this vegan in Greaseville, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment