Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Fun

So, what can I say, another day, more writing---let's go! I worked so hard on the blog yesterday, that I only edited my book...not good. So, I will keep it short today, just my thoughts for the day---a journal entry.
After a day of introspection, I must say that I feel great. I need coffee, but I feel good. Summer is wonderful for me to regroup and gear up for fall and teaching. The only problem I ever have with summer, is the heat. If summer was 65 to 72 degrees all summer---I would be in heaven. When I was in Maine for a week this summer, it was my perfect temperature. I was able to be outside without any MS symptoms. Someday, I hope to have a house in Maine and be able to vacation there each summer...even if it is a rental. It was wonderful. What was also great about it was spending so much wonderful time with my two sisters: Kate and Sarah. It was amazing. Kevin didn't get to go, but Heather and I did and we were able to do things together with my sisters, their husbands and my nephew, Oliver. So, I can't remember a more memorable summer. It has been wonderful. I also find myself wishing I was in Maine---right now. sigh....someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment