Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Life---who knew that Coupons were so much fun?

     So, I have these amazing friends and one of them took me to a coupon seminar. Can I just tell you...I learned a lot. I was able to load e-coupons on my Krogers card, cut coupon from my Sunday paper, download coupons from kroger.com, couponmom.com, shortcut.com and even signed up on Kelloggs.com for coupons. I proudly went to Kroger's with my paper coupons and my loaded e-coupons on my Kroger card and I saved a lot! I shopped for my usual grocery items, some were on sale, some were not. And at the end of the trip, I went through the line and the items started ringing up, the lovely BOOP, BOOP, BOOP of the check out scanner kept singing and I watched as my lovely e-coupons started coming off. THEN, I handed the lovely lady my cut out stack o' coupons and she started scanning and scanning and...scanning, did I mention she was scanning? And, needless to say, I walked out of there with $246.40 worth of stuff for $167.85! AND! Get this! I bought toiletries! I now have two bath washes for both my husband and I! Shaving cream! WOW! I feel like I hit the jackpot! My life is usually one of soap and shaving with shampoo more often than not, but now...watch out world! Momma knows how to work it! The fact that this is all legit is mind boggling. I know that I found myself watching this transaction and was astounded at how much money I have been just flushing down the toilet. So, no more! I turn forty April 7th and I will not lay in the land of ignorance anymore! I will clip and print and smile my way through saving money! Gone is the old buy generic me! Now, I live in the land of the sale...ohhh...may you have the same experiences...enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment