Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life is Full of Amazing Things

     I have to laugh at how getting older has helped to make my eyes be more open and make me realize so many things. One thing in particular is that there is no such thing as coincidence. I believe in God and have been going to Crossview Christian Church starting in February and there are so many amazing things that have happened  that I have to laugh. First, back in December, we joined the YMCA again and then truly started working out in January. Well, in doing so, I really focused on my physical well being and lost 24lbs between January and now. Besides this, I visited the little Chapel that is there and enjoyed sitting in there and reading books. Next, I met Kathy, my now friend and mentor and started up a wonderful friendship with her. She has been teaching me how to weave and is truly a wonderful woman. After that, I met Melanie who is the mother of two members of the reading and writing group that I help with at the library. She and I kept bumping into each other until it was apparent that we were to be friends. Thanks to her, I have done so many things including going to church, couponing and now taking part in a book study. All along the way I have had my best friend, Kellee, at my side helping and encouraging me while we workout. This amazing group of woman are so amazing and are helping me in my journey. Thanks to them, I am working out, weaving, knitting, soon to be spinning, going to church, praying, couponing, soon to learn karate and I feel balanced. Thanks go out to all these women and the original women in my life---my mom and two awesome sisters---Kate and Sarah...I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment