Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life is Good:)

     So, I have started a wonderful bible study at my church, Crossview Christian Church. It is amazing. It is called,"Breaking Free" and it truly lives up to its name. I found myself yesterday feeling light headed and wonderful at all the information I was sharing in and sharing aloud, what an amazing day. The best part was that Heather wanted to take part in a bible study, so I got online and found wonderful worksheets and information starting with Genesis and we traded off back and forth with reading Genesis together yesterday. It was amazing. As a mother, I feel soooo amazed at what has happened to our family and that it feels more like a family every single day. Kevin is such a good Dad to Heather and Heather is really growing into herself. She is eight and testing her independence, but in all the right ways. We have open discussions and it is wonderful. I can't say enough about my latest happenings and I thank God for it all. Sunday, I was reading my bible study and the passage was Luke 4, I believe, and the title of the passage was "The Temptations of Jesus." Well, when we went to church with our friends Melanie and Monty, we all decided to go to a bible study before church and we sat down, said our hellos and then got into Luke...and the passage we were reading was the exact passage I had just read that morning. So, God is speaking to me and I am finally listening. No more static for me, I am ready to be there and listen and see and do all that I am suppose to do. Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment