Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I feel a great sense of FREEDOM!

     I went into Verizon today and waited up to 45 minutes to be waited on and then, I turned in my phone. It was liberating! No more will I have to deal with upgrades and hidden costs! No more, "well, don't you want Internet access?" or stupid questions about apps. I am FREE!
     It is nice, I must say, to be without a cellphone. I know that I have just heard way to much about how they could be a part of possibly causing cancer, though I realize that everything seems to cause cancer these days. I do know people that have had cancer in the same region that they always held their cellphones, but I am not a doctor...so, I will just do my part in trying to be preventing further techno trauma...hehehe...I like that, "Hi, my names Jen and I am a woman recovering from techno trauma." Sounds like something we might have faced in the eighties with techno music.
     Now, all I have to do this afternoon is be a good mom, enjoy time with Heather and try to come up with a chimney sweep outfit for her Dancekidz production on Friday. Yes, they are doing songs and dances from MARY POPPINS and Heather is loving it! So, with me luck and don't forget, "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment