Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

     What can I say, I have strayed in the land of blogging. I have not been a good blogger, but rather, a good parent. I have been homeschooling Heather like it is going out of style! I am raising the next Marie Curie, the next Julia Childs or maybe even the next Jane Goodall...but, back to Earth...I am happy. I am happy in my life filled with lessons both riding and guitar lessons. I am happy that we have our Kevin back with us after a long run of shows, the final one being the Quarter Horse Congress. I am happy just being me and being the best me I can be....watch out Army Ads! Here comes momma! But in summary, I am doing really well and enjoying my time reading up a storm! I am so blessed to have the family I have and have even written a play that I will put in my next posting! It is open to all and will be performed on December 13th at Mary L. Cook Library! So, to some up, this love thing is a wild thing, love of life, of family, of creating and cooking. Love of learning new things. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment