Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another day and more acupuncture

Well, what can I say, today was rough and I am exhausted. The one saving grace of the day was my acupuncturist, Glynda, who made me feel myself again. She truly is a Godsend. So, tired, tired, tired, but spring break is soon to come my way. Between that and Heather being so excited to go to Clinton Massie, I am so happy. I am happy to see a light at the end of the tunnel. That combined with attending Antioch Writer's Workshop for the second year in a row in July truly give me things to look forward to. I love writing and I love being surrounded by like minded writers, It is such a blessing. Well, I will keep this short as it is time to play with my daughter before she has to go to bed. Take care and I will meet you again in the land of the blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment