Just a few of my lovely felted purses

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello from the land of writing!

So, why haven't I been blogging, you ask? Well, because I have been writing my book and I have 50,698 words and 152 pages! Yay! What is wonderful about my book is that it is really quite good. I put my writer's hat on and write and then I put on my editor's/English teacher's hat and edit. It is a totally wonderful arrangement. Though I cannot possibly find all of the errors, I am doing a pretty good job of finding many of the errors. So, for now, I write, I love, I live and I laugh. Heather is as wonderful as can be and loving first grade. Kevin is filled with smiles and life is good. My MS is heightened, but better whenever I have a few days off. So, I am looking for to Thanksgiving and family to boot. All for now, just wish me luck in my writing and be prepared to see my name on the shelves of Barnes & Noble someday!

1 comment:

  1. YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY. YOU ACCOMPLISH MORE THEN MANY PEOPLE AND STILL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAUGHTER AND YOUR HUSBAND IS HAPPY AND LIVING HIS LIFE SO FULLY WITH BEING IN A LOVING FAMILY UNIT. IMISS YOU ALL. BUT I HAVE NEWS OF MY OWN IMAY BE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TO STUDY COMPUTER USE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY UNIVERSAL DESIGN. I HAVE BEEN A LIFE LONG LEARNER BUT NOW NEED TO ORGANIZE MY TIME. LOVE DOTTIE

    ReplyDelete